Thursday, June 12, 2003

Law Review Business

Via Lawrence Solum, I see that Stuart Benjamin of Duke Law School (formerly at Texas) has posted a 72-page article (PDF) that is forthcoming in the New York University Law Review this fall. It's called Spectrum Abundance and the Choice Between Private and Public Control. The article is in substantial part aimed at refuting a law review article of mine, as well as other articles that argue for greater use of a spectrum commons.

I'm glad to have the opportunity to see this piece; Stuart Benjamin told me a few months ago that he was working on it and hoped to have my comments. And it's exciting news: I've never been attacked in a law review article before. (I'm not being sarcastic in the least. While supportive citations are always welcome, it's still flattering that a prominent telecommunications scholar thought my piece worthy of response. It's far preferable to what seems to be the fate of many law review articles, i.e., complete oblivion.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home